[U-Boot] USB power is not enabled fro BeagleBone Black

Sergey Manucharian sm at ara-ler.com
Thu Jul 27 20:42:02 UTC 2017

New findings:

The problem is different, it happens only with USB 3 flash drives, USB 2
devices are powered properly. I don't have real statistics, but the
newest SanDisk's drives won't work.

However, it's hard to believe that a tiny USB drive requests more than
500mA to assume that the controller and/or u-boot decide to not provide
power to it.

Sergey

Excerpts from Lokesh Vutla's message from Mon 10-Jul-17 18:47: