[U-Boot] i.MX6QP sd boot issue

Peng Fan peng.fan at nxp.com
Thu Mar 2 00:51:55 UTC 2017

There is J2 and J3 beside the boot mode switch s2.
I only have a base board. So J2 needs to be 1-2 connected. J3 1-2 connected to not boot from SPI.

You could have a try.
If your board runs into serial download mode, then J3 maybe wrong connection. If your board does not run into serial download mode, J2 maybe wrong connection.

Regards,
Peng.