[U-Boot] spi: cadence_qspi_apb: cache issues on mach-socfpga

Goldschmidt Simon sgoldschmidt at de.pepperl-fuchs.com
Wed Nov 15 10:42:03 UTC 2017

Hi,

I ran into the same issue with the cadence qspi driver and dcache as Jason
reported (in febuary, I think - I started to monitor U-Boot in july only).

May I ask what's the status here? I do need fixes for this to keep
mach-socfpga running with qspi. I currently set dcache off globally and
it works, but I still need the trigger-address fix (which is fixed by Jason's
patch to use linux DT bindings).

Regarding the bounce buffer change: isn't it wrong to use the generic bounce
buffer here? Given the dcache calls in it, it seems like this one is for DMA
but we're doing cpu copy in the cadence qspi driver.

Anything I can do to get this pushed?

Thanks,
Simon