[U-Boot] ZynqMP qspi

Siva Durga Prasad Paladugu sivadur at xilinx.com
Tue Sep 26 05:28:48 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am planning to send the new series in 1-2 weeks, probably you can wait till then or
you can try with the patch[2] and see if you are able to get it working with those( those
are known to be working when I sent ). Also, please note that as of now iam  targeting
only for qspi single mode not the dual modes.

Thanks,
Siva