[U-Boot] hwmon in current uboot

Joe Rutledge joe.rutledge at phabrix.com
Thu Aug 16 10:22:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

Apologies in advance if this is answered somewhere else, but I had no
luck finding information about it.

I'm moving from an older version of u-boot (2016) to a current one. Some
of the patches I had against the old uboot included work in the hwmon
subdirectory. These patches now obviously fail as this whole set of
functionality appears to have been removed.

Am I missing something, or does u-boot no longer support any of these
devices? Alternatively, is there a way I should reintroduce it for my board.

Many thanks in advance,

Joe