[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.01-rc1 released

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Tue Dec 4 08:06:49 UTC 2018

Hi,

    Any one get  any idea about below error? I'm using
evb-rk3229_defconfig and gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05.

  LD      u-boot
fs/built-in.o: In function `set_contents':
/home/kever/src/u-boot/fs/fat/fat_write.c:831: undefined reference to
`__aeabi_ldivmod'
/home/kever/src/prebuilts/gcc/linux-x86/arm/gcc-linaro-6.3.1-2017.05-x86_64_arm-linux-gnueabihf/bin/arm-linux-gnueabihf-ld.bfd:
BFD (Linaro_Binutils-2017.05) 2.27.0.20161019 assertion fail
/home/tcwg-buildslave/workspace/tcwg-make-release/builder_arch/amd64/label/tcwg-x86_64-build/target/arm-linux-gnueabihf/snapshots/binutils-gdb.git~linaro-local~linaro_binutils-2_27-branch/bfd/elf32-arm.c:8784
make: *** [u-boot] Error 1

Thanks,
- Kever