[U-Boot] network not work with u-boot

cleancode at 163.com cleancode at 163.com
Thu Dec 6 02:13:42 UTC 2018

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you so much, I managed to upload the kernel image by using a tftp server in my desktop.
I thought the tftp was a kind of ftp with a naming difference...

As for the configuration item ipaddr1, I still cannot delete it, I am not happy about that.
Do you or anyone else know how to delete this kind of ill-spelled items?
If not, I can accept it as it has no side-effect to the system, the uboot brings up the linux kernel every time.
However, if there is a way to delete, it would make me happier.

--
Best wishes.

Zhangguofu (Gary)