[U-Boot] SPL variant of sunxi nand module

Nikolai Zhubr n-a-zhubr at yandex.ru
Sun Dec 23 18:58:07 UTC 2018

Hi again,

23.12.2018 21:11, I wrote:
[...]
> Indeed, its an index, and therefore it appears SPL's detection actually
> gives correct values! Nevertheless, SPL reads all zeroes from nand.

Regarding the sunxi_nand_spl.c module, I can not find any mention if it
implies NAND_ECC_HW, NAND_ECC_HW_SYNDROME, or rather some other mode, or
if these modes are irrelevant in this case?

Can not guess browsing through the code, it looks too different from
sunxi_nand.c to compare.

Thank you,

Regards,
Nikolai