[U-Boot] TCP Patch Set

Duncan Hare dh at synoia.com
Thu Feb 22 00:39:37 UTC 2018

On Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:35:11 -0600
Joe Hershberger <joe.hershberger at ni.com> wrote:

> >> I think option 1 is the way to go.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> -Joe
> >
> > Joe
> >
> > The overruns were caused by printing error messages. The print
> > process is (very) slow compared with packet and computer speeds, and
> > causes overruns.
> >
> > I turned off all the error messages in tcp.c and the overruns also
> > stopped.

> > Duncan
Joe

I'm now at the state where I'm satisfied the selective
acknowledgment implementation is working well, having re-written the
code.

I've transferred 20 4 Mbyte kernels from cloud to desktop without a
failure.

How to proceed?

Issue the patch set again? Or just the TCP module?

Then what's the next step?

Regards
Duncan