[U-Boot] Making lack-of DM conversion noisy warning

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Mon Jan 8 16:35:15 UTC 2018

Hi Tom,

We set a deadline of 2018.05 to have boards moved over to CONFIG_BLK. That
is a pretty good proxy for conversion.

Some ideas:

1. Add to the release announcement email
2. We could create a patch to remind people when they build a board without
CONFIG_BLK.
3. We could create a list of which boards need to be converted, like the
config_whitelist.txt

Regards,
Simon