[U-Boot] [PULL] Please pull u-boot-imx

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Mon Jan 8 17:50:36 UTC 2018

Hi Tom,

On 08/01/2018 18:38, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 08, 2018 at 05:54:38PM +0100, Stefano Babic wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> some fixes, please pull from u-boot-imx, thanks !
>>
>> The following changes since commit 1314bd1192b4c67d28bdae7eee639588e88090cd:
>>
>>   boards: amlogic: khadas-vim: Typo fixup (2018-01-02 07:57:34 -0500)
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-imx.git master
>>
>> for you to fetch changes up to ca9d211e2c7801bc3e194d325ece0d3b583b32d2:
>>
>>   mtd: nand: mxs_nand_spl: Remove nand size print (2018-01-08 17:37:12
>> +0100)

>> Christopher Spinrath (3):
>>       ARM: imx: cm_fx6: env: use standard variables
>>       ARM: imx: cm_fx6: env: support distro boot command
>>       ARM: imx: cm_fx6: env: don't run boot scripts twice
>>
>> Eran Matityahu (1):
>>       imx: spl: Fix NAND bootmode detection
>>
>> Eric Nelson (1):
>>       mx6: Add board mx6memcal for use in validating DDR
>>
>> Fabio Estevam (1):
>>       mx6ull: Handle the CONFIG_MX6ULL cases correctly
>>
>> Jagan Teki (2):
>>       board: engicam: Fix to remove legacy board/icorem6_rqs
>>       mtd: nand: mxs_nand_spl: Remove nand size print
>>
>> Stefan Agner (3):
>>       imx: move CONFIG_SYSCOUNTER_TIMER to Kconfig
>>       imx: introduce CONFIG_GPT_TIMER
>>       imx: initialize and use generic timer on i.MX 6UL/ULL
>
> It's release day.  How many of these are release day candidate fixes?  I
> know the MX6ULL thing is important, and the SPL bootmode thing looks so
> too.

Yes, both are important - for MX6ULL this means both Fabio's and
Stefan's patches. Eran's is a fix, too, and it should be in.

Jagan's is just a cleanup - this drops dead code in a Engicam board, and
drop a couple of nasty print when booting from NAND. No big issue, but
also no effects on the rest of code.

>  I do not know about the rest, are they?  Thanks!

It remains Cristopher's (small fixes just for cm_fx6 board) and Eric's.
The last one is a very interesting thing because it replaces the
proprietary ddr-stress tool from Freescale. It is not a fix, but it is
very nice to have. It adds another target, so there is no changes in
common code and if you do not argue, it will be nice to have in release.

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de