[U-Boot] u-boot/next and HS MMC patches

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jan 9 01:32:20 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

I pulled the previous MMC PR into u-boot/next, so that we wouldn't have
the current round of MMC improvements get lost.  Since then, there's
been at least one update to the series to improve the binary size
growth, and Masahiro has posted a round of fixes as well.  Can I please
get a PR this week, against master, with everything relevant in it, so
that we can move forward on additional improvements here?  Otherwise
I'll take a look at what I need to do with what's in next currently.
Thanks!

--
Tom