[U-Boot] FW: u-boot v2016 vs v2013

Mehmet Ali İPİN mehmet.ipin at pavotek.com.tr
Tue Jan 16 10:47:06 UTC 2018

Dear Estevam.

Thank you for your helps and interests,

I downloaded and installed gcc/g++ version 7.2 but, make file of u-boot-2018 gives the message below:

*** Your GCC is older than 6.0 and is not supported
make: *** [checkgcc6] Error 1

but my gcc version is 7.2.0

mai at ubuntu:~/u-boot-2018.01$ gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu 7.2.0-1ubuntu1~14.04) 7.2.0

I am searching a solution, but if you know, please help..

Best regards.