[U-Boot] UDP packet sender

Gaëtan Carlier gcembed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 10:56:03 UTC 2018

Hi,
I would like to implement a new command and submit it to the mailing list.
The command will have the following format:
udpsend <destination/broadcast ip> <destination port> <source port> <text to send>

udpsend 255.255.255.255 4040 0 hello world

If source port is 0, a random port will be used (11000 + (get_timer(0) % 4096))

Where do I have to place my code : cmd or net directory ?
For me cmd will be the better directory to keep it away from all more complex stuff like DHCP, TFTP, ...

Thank you for these informations.
Regards,
Gaëtan.