[U-Boot] Broadwell-DE booting time

vnktux vnktux at protonmail.com
Thu Jan 18 14:51:19 UTC 2018

Hi Bin,

To avoid top-posting I will send another email.
Basically my Broadwell-DE implementation work, on both Camelback mountain CRB (DIMM memory) and our custom design product (memory down). I can't submit the patch to U-Boot because in both cases the booting process takes 1 hour and 20 minutes and there are no errors in the log. The platform takes lot of time to boot when it reach "DDRIO Initialization".
I have attached the boot log if it may help, and my source-code is available here: https://github.com/WarOfDevil/u-boot.x86_64-broadwell-de

Thanks in advance!

Vincenzo