[U-Boot] Manual is out of date, missing commands and information

Nathan Holder nholder at noregon.com
Wed Jan 24 14:39:18 UTC 2018

This manual http://www.denx.de/wiki/DULG/Manual
is out of date and missing a lot of info.
I have been using it thinking it was the official manual.
But then I learned many commands are not listed there.
Please take down the manual so that people don't mistakenly use it thinking it is correct.
-Nate
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the Network Administrator by telephone at 336.615.8555. You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us.