[U-Boot] [BUG] 0001-mmc-fix-the-wrong-disabling-clock.patch

Jaehoon Chung jh80.chung at samsung.com
Fri Jan 26 03:28:28 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 01/26/2018 04:37 AM, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> With git master HEAD the Odroid C2 hangs after the command line countdown.
>
> Bisecting teaches that this is the patch causing the problem:
>
> 9546eb92cb648a8bba0aa9d5930ac751e6e5b9a4
> mmc: fix the wrong disabling clock

When you search for commit with bisecting, this commit might be occurred a problem.
So i have sent the patches a below patches.

I don't have odroid-c2 board. so it's difficult to find what happen to your board.
Could you share the log message?

Almost all boards are working fine. and those patches make sense.

If revert these patches, too many boards can't use MMC card.

> Please, revert the patch.

Well, my opinion is first step that we try to find what is main problem about odriod-c2 or others..
Not only revert the patch. Also i will try to solve your issue.

Best Regards,
Jaehoon Chung