[U-Boot] Guide to hush shell in u-boot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Jan 27 19:57:44 UTC 2018

Dear Nathan,

In message <DM2PR0801MB074714EDE8C3FE14EC26A019B3E20 at DM2PR0801MB0747.namprd08.prod.outlook.com> you wrote:

> Anyone know where a guide to hush shell in u-boot would be?

There is none.  The hush shell was copied from the busybox project
(and I have to admit that I don't know where they got it from).
Bysybox does not document it's use either...

> are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> whom they are addressed...

This is a silly note when posting to a public mailing list,  Please
switch this off.  If this is not possible from the account you are
using, then please consider using a free account without such
nonsense footers when posting to public lists.

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Applying computer technology is simply finding the  right  wrench  to
pound in the correct screw.