[U-Boot] Which carrier card is targeted by the zynq picozed implementation?

Ed Jubenville ejubenville at nsi-mi.com
Wed May 16 17:01:33 UTC 2018

I may have missed it, but I cannot determine which carrier card is targeted by "configs/zynq_picozed_defconfig" and "arch/arm/dts/zynq-picozed.dtb".

Most of a picozed's multiplexed I/O (MIO) depends on its carrier card design, so any picozed-related files that are independent of a carrier card don't make sense.

For example, a config name such as "zynq_picozed_carrierv2_defconfig" would make a lot more sense.

1) Which carrier card is targeted by the existing "picozed" configuration files?

2) What is the recommended procedure to adapt the picozed configuration to a custom carrier card.

Ed