[U-Boot] Which carrier card is targeted by the zynq picozed implementation?

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Thu May 17 06:17:46 UTC 2018

Hi Ed,

On 16.5.2018 19:01, Ed Jubenville wrote:
> I may have missed it, but I cannot determine which carrier card is targeted by "configs/zynq_picozed_defconfig" and "arch/arm/dts/zynq-picozed.dtb".
>

> Most of a picozed's multiplexed I/O (MIO) depends on its carrier card design, so any picozed-related files that are independent of a carrier card don't make sense.
>

> For example, a config name such as "zynq_picozed_carrierv2_defconfig" would make a lot more sense.
>

> 1) Which carrier card is targeted by the existing "picozed" configuration files?

picozed was added long time ago not by me that's why I don't know how
exactly was wired.

> 2) What is the recommended procedure to adapt the picozed configuration to a custom carrier card.

Please take a look at
https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2018-May/327267.html
We have discussed adding one SoM recently.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854