[ANN] U-Boot v2020.01-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 16 13:41:02 CET 2019

Hey all,

It's release day and here is v2020.01-rc5.  At this point, we should be
just seeing regression fixes, and preferably to ones introduced this
cycle rather than older regressions too.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.01-rc4..v2020.01-rc5
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

I've also had my first PR in a while for the -next branch.  If people
have other stuff they think is otherwise ready, please put together a PR
for -next and I'll adjust my tooling more to make it even easier on my
end to test that.

At this point I'm looking to do the release on January 6th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom