[ANN] U-Boot v2020.01-rc5 released

Andy Shevchenko andy.shevchenko at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 19:51:18 CET 2019

On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 2:41 PM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and here is v2020.01-rc5.  At this point, we should be
> just seeing regression fixes, and preferably to ones introduced this
> cycle rather than older regressions too.
>
> Once again, for a changelog,
> git log --merges v2020.01-rc4..v2020.01-rc5
> and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
> put them in the merge commit.
>
> I've also had my first PR in a while for the -next branch.  If people
> have other stuff they think is otherwise ready, please put together a PR
> for -next and I'll adjust my tooling more to make it even easier on my
> end to test that.
>
> At this point I'm looking to do the release on January 6th.  Thanks all!

Sorry to answering here (I already removed rc4 announce).

The commit 6b7ebff00190649d2136b34f6feebc0dbe85bfdc
Author: Jagan Teki <jagan at amarulasolutions.com>
Date:   Tue Nov 19 13:56:20 2019 +0530

   usb: dwc3: Add phy interface for dwc3_uboot

broke DFU on Intel Edison. Revert helps. (symptoms dfu-util stops
seeing device completely).
Please fix before release, or revert!

--
With Best Regards,