[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.04-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Feb 8 02:44:01 UTC 2019

Hey all,

So, the scheduled release day for v2019.04-rc1 was a while ago, and so
we are quite late.  But that's because I really wanted to get a few
things in and I've gotten feedback about taking in big changes post -rc1
being not a good thing.  So in that vein, -rc1 is out now.  I don't see
"update my platform / SoC / etc over to DM" as a big change, so we can
still get those in before -rc2, but, no big changes now.

I'm not going to summarize the output of:
git log --merges v2019.01..v2019.04-rc1

But, looking it over, if I was to summarize it, I would just be piping
that output in and reformatting it.  So, good job folks on giving me
good content for the merge commits!  I appreciate it as do the people
trying to make changelogs from it.

I'm planning on doing -rc2 on the 18th, -rc3 on March 4th, -rc4 on March
18th, -rc5 on April 1st (and no jokes, I promise) and a release on April
8th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom