[U-Boot] Changed syntax for dumpimage, failing tests

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Thu Feb 14 00:16:34 UTC 2019

The syntax for dumpimage was changed since v2019.01, but
test/image/test-imagetools.sh wasn't updated with the new syntax.

While the change may make sense, it breaks existing behavior, and that
has it's drawbacks...

In any case, the tests shouldn't fail.

I believe this is the commit that changed it:

commit 12b831879a765722c1a94ca75c6adb6f80759cd9