[U-Boot] [REGRESSION] tegra: efi: EFI boot on nyan-big/tegra124 not possible

Tristan Bastian tristan-c.bastian at gmx.de
Thu Feb 14 22:25:19 UTC 2019

Hello,

On my nyan-big Chromebook(tegra124) efi booting is broken since stable
v2019.01.
v2018.11 is working fine..

I'm not sure if other tegra devices are working or not..

I'm getting the following output with u-boot v2019.01 if I try to start
grub-efi-arm to boot ubuntu:

[...]

67482 bytes read in 17 ms (3.8 MiB/s)
Found EFI removable media binary efi/boot/bootarm.efi
Error: Cannot set up EFI drivers, r = 14
87040 bytes read in 12 ms (6.9 MiB/s)
Error: Cannot set up EFI drivers, r = 14
EFI LOAD FAILED: continuing...

[...]

The same setup is working if I use the v2018.11 branch.

Any ideas?

Tristan