[U-Boot] IMX6 DM_USB / DM_MMC requires OF_CONTROL?

Tim Harvey tharvey at gateworks.com
Tue Feb 19 18:24:12 UTC 2019

Greetings,

I'm seeing that I need to switch my IMX6 board support
(board/gateworks/gw_ventana) over to DM_USB and DM_MMC right away
(v2019.04) and I notice enabling those fails building as it looks like
these DM drivers expect OF_CONTROL (U-Boot running from a
device-tree). Is that currently true or am I perhaps missing
something? I haven't pinned down what exactly is missing yet so I
thought I would ask. It looks like only a couple of IMX6 boards have
been converted over thus far.

What is the IMX6 status of DM_SCSI/DM_PCI/DM_VIDEO which are required
by v2019.07?

Best Regards,

Tim