[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.01 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Jan 14 22:07:48 UTC 2019

Hey all,

So we're a week after the original release day, but on time for when I
said I would push things out to.  We had some more regression fixes, and
a few last minute reminders about other fixes, and here we are.

For a changelog from v2018.11, please see the other RC emails.

I'm now going to repeat what I said in the last release about changing
up the release cycle as here we are now.  Again, there's a few more
words on it here:
https://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2018-November/347209.html But in
short, we're still doing v2019.01 on a 2-month cycle and after that
we'll do two 3-month cycle releases, v2019.04 and v2019.07 and see where
things are at towards the end of v2019.07.

So with that, the merge window is open and we're looking at doing the
v2019.04 release on April 8th, 2019.

Thanks all!

--
Tom