[U-Boot] [RFC 08/17] dts: imx: Add imx6q-sabresd dts and imx6qdl-sabresd dtsi files

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:42:09 UTC 2019

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 12:18 PM Abel Vesa <abel.vesa at nxp.com> wrote:

> Oups, my bad. Actually the files should've been named imx6sabreauto.dtb (same for sabresd).
> Without the 'q'. I tested on 6d and booted fine, so what I'm saying here is: this is meant for all the 6sabreauto.

Do you mean mx6d (dual) or mx6dl (dual-lite)? I suppose you tested it
on mx6d, which is the same SoC as imx6q, only difference being the
number of cores.

It is not possible to have a single dtb that covers all three variants
(q/dl/qp). We still need imx6q-sabresd.dtb, imx6dl-sabresd.dtb and
imx6qp-sabresd.dtb