[U-Boot] no DTB with nand SPL on sama5d3

Daniel Evans photonthunder at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:05:03 UTC 2019

Hello,

Yes, I am trying to load the U-boot SPL

What I posted previously was a custom board.  I switched over to the sama5d3_xplained and all I get with sama5d3_xplained_nandflash_defconfig is ROMBOOT.

AT91bootstrap works fine.

I know there was the issue with the nand_header showing up for the SD card but that shouldn’t effect the nand.  Some other patch I am missing to get a non-modified boot.bin nand working?

The size of the 6th reset vector looks correct, with the assumption that it does not include the 208 bytes of nand_header?

Dan