[U-Boot] zynq_z_turn_defconfig: no info from SPL

Matwey V. Kornilov matwey.kornilov at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 17:20:28 UTC 2019

Hello,

I am trying to build u-boot v2019.07 with zynq_z_turn_defconfig config.
I obtain spl/boot.bin file that is placed at the first FAT partition as
required by BootROM docs. I also put u-boot.img and u-boot.bin at the
same partition.
However, when I powered the board, nothing happening at all.

I've checked that when I replace boot.bin with a binary provided on the
vendor CD disk, the BootROM is able to find and run vendor bootloader.

I even don't see SPL banner when try to rebuild u-boot myself even
CONFIG_DEBUG_UART is enabled in the config.

How could I figure out what is happening?