[U-Boot] White space cleanup

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 8 08:39:44 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

the recent issue with CR / CRLF sequences in a shell script tiggered
me to hae a closer look at such issues in other areas, and I
dicovered a lot of formal coding style issues like C++ comments,
trailing white space, leading white space (indentation not by TABs),
excessive blank lines, trailing blank lines which I would like to
clean up.

However, this affects more than 500 files, so it might cause a large
number of mege conflicts with other changes.

When would be a good point of time in the release cycle to submit
such a patch series?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"One day," said a dull voice from down below, "I'm going to  be  back
in  form again and you're going to be very sorry you said that. For a
very long time. I might even go so far as to make even more Time just
for you to be sorry in."              - Terry Pratchett, _Small Gods_