U-Boot as ARM Coreboot Payload (for Chromebook Duet)

Dennis Gilmore dgilmore at fedoraproject.org
Mon Aug 3 19:08:04 CEST 2020

Simon,

Is there a way to replace the firmware on those boards with u-boot?  I
have a Tegra, a rockchip, and a pair of Samsung Exynos based
Chromebooks that are end of life for ChromeOS but are still quite
useful hardware platforms if there was a way to replace entirely the
bootloader with u-boot I could have hardware running supported
operating systems.

Dennis