Z-Turn board support on U-Boot 2020.10-rc2, got some errors.

Alexandre GRIVEAUX agriveaux at deutnet.info
Tue Aug 25 20:36:50 CEST 2020

On 24/08/2020 13:31, Michal Simek wrote :
> Hi,

Hi
> It looks like that manufacturer created different versions where they
> are not compatible to each other. Please take a look at this thread.
> https://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg800078.html
>
> I didn't accepted the patch because none else didn't test it on both
> revisions.
> Issue with spi flash can be also related.
>
> Thanks,
> Michal

Seem right to me to test things, I can test on the board (V5), maybe
Alexander Graf could help with V4 [0] ?

As a reminder the board can be populated with a Xilinx XC7Z010 or Xilinx
XC7Z020.

Maybe we need to create another DT ?

Thanks.

[0] I don't know how to get one for testing, that's why i added
Alexander in copy.