Please pull u-boot-marvell/remove-config-nr-dram-banks-v9-2020-08-26
trini at konsulko.com
Wed Aug 26 15:25:25 CEST 2020
On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 01:55:55PM +0100, Peter Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 1:22 PM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 01:52:14PM +0200, Stefan Roese wrote:
> > > On 26.08.20 13:42, Tom Rini wrote:
> > > > On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 09:31:07AM +0200, Stefan Roese wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > Hi Tom,
> > > > >
> > > > > I've prepared a branch for you to pull the "Remove CONFIG_NR_DRAM_BANKS
> > > > > option and bi_memstart/memsize from bd_info" patchset, if you care to
> > > > > pull from it. I've rebased it on top of latest TOT, which was necessary
> > > > > because of a merge conflict in pci-uclass.c. I think it's ready to go
> > > > > upstream now.
> > > >
> > > > This I think needs to wait for the merge window. There's _probably_ not
> > > > anymore run-time gotchas on platforms that we haven't been able to test
> > > > yet, but it's too late in the cycle for "probably" changes like this.
> > > > Sorry.
> > >
> > > Okay. How about pulling this into -next then?
> > Yes, I will take this for -next. I need to see if I should have opened
> > that on -rc3 back on Monday, or with -rc4 in about 2 weeks.
> There was a rc3 on Monday? I was expecting one but never saw announce/tag/etc
There was supposed to be, yes. I need to finish my review of the i.MX
PR, push that, and then push a late -rc3, hopefully today.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 659 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the U-Boot