Chainloading U-Boot from Fastboot on Tegra30

Peter Geis pgwipeout at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 14:32:57 CEST 2020

Good Morning,

I am attempting to expand on the work for chainloading U-Boot on the
nyan-big in order to chainload U-Boot on the Ouya Tegra30 device from fastboot.
I have so far been unsuccessful at getting any output from U-Boot
through this method.

I'm building the cardhu board with tweaks for Ouya's specifications
similar to my work for the linux kernel.
I build the image using mkbootimg --kernel u-boot.bin --ramdisk
/dev/null --output u-boot-android.bin.
I then fastboot boot u-boot-android.bin.

I've tried tweaking the text base and tried both standard debug and
low level debug.

Do you think you could give me some insight into where I'm going wrong?

Thank you,
Peter Geis