Using gerrit or github for review?

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Mon Jul 13 21:45:04 CEST 2020

Hi Heinrich,

Well anybody (I guess registered to the given instance users) may do a
code-review, but only limited amount of people may vote for/against that change
and then even fewer people may press the "merge" button. But in case of
U-Boot only a tree maintainer may accept patches so that's OK.

What is not clear for me if and how multi-level source trees might
be implemented in either system. I mean so that the platform maintainer
accepts a patch for this particular platform, then sends a PR to the upstream
say arch maintainer and then arch maintainer sends PR to the Tom.

-Alexey