Pinebook Pro keyboard (RK3399 OHCI)?

Simon South simon at simonsouth.net
Tue Jul 14 19:18:25 CEST 2020

Arnaud Patard (Rtp) <arnaud.patard at rtp-net.org> writes:
> Did you check the stdin variable content if it contains only "usbkbd" ?
> If you have more than one value in it (like "serial,usbkbd"), do you have
> CONSOLE_MUX configuration setting enabled ?

Yes, "stdin" is set to "serial,usbkbd" and CONSOLE_MUX is set. The
console works fine via the serial connection, apart from being sluggish
while USB is enabled.

> Same here.

I just now tried removing another variable by building U-Boot from a
fresh checkout on the PBP itself, rather than cross-compiling from my
x86_64 machine as I normally do. Same result.

So I'm completely at a loss.

If you have them handy, would you be willing to email me (off-list) your
idbloader.img and u-boot.itb files please so I can try booting them on
my hardware? I'm starting to think at this point I somehow got a lemon,
but if your build works that would at least point to something I've
missed in my setup.

--
Simon South
simon at simonsouth.net