UCLASS_BLK driver binding without devtree and U_BOOT_DEVICE

Anastasiia Lukianenko Anastasiia_Lukianenko at epam.com
Fri Jun 5 16:21:07 CEST 2020

Hi Simon,

Thank you for detailed reply.
We will bind UCLASS_BLK driver according to your advice. Block device
will have it's own parent which handles the actual device access.
Most likely I'll have more questions during realization.

> As above, you likely need to add a new interface type. See
> IF_TYPE_VIRTIO, for example.

Earlier I mentioned that we have already created [IF_TYPE_PVBLOCK] =
"pvblock" (UCLASS_BLK) typename and UCLASS. Can we use it?

Regards,
Anastasiia Lukianenko