U-Boot atheros PHY support and cubox ethernet

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jun 16 21:55:05 CEST 2020

Hey all,

In commit 4346df3392c0 ("phy: atheros: Make RGMII Tx delays actually
configurable for AR8035") we brought in changes to get in to line with
upstream linux kernel support for this PHY and in turn deal with more
"driver was wrong, DT was wrong too" changes.  Now the problem I have is
that ethernet on my Hummingboard doesn't work AND as far as I can tell,
the DTB is correct and saying phy-mode = "rgmii-id" now not "rgmii".  It
also looks to match what's in v5.7 for the kernel.  What do I need to do
here next?  Thanks!

--
Tom