U-Boot atheros PHY support and cubox ethernet

Soeren Moch smoch at web.de
Wed Jun 24 21:20:01 CEST 2020

On 20.06.20 04:14, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 10:39 AM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
>
>> It's a good question what else doesn't work.  What has been actively
>> verified at this point?
>
> After the fixes I sent yesterday, the few imx boards I have access at
> the moment have Ethernet working well.

I tested current master (v2020.07-rc5 + imx fixes) on tbs2910 (imx6q +
atheros PHY).
Unfortunately ethernet is broken now, while it used to work well on
u-boot version v2020.04. Ethernet support was copied from imx6q-sabresd,
the recently for sabresd fixed phy-mode already is rgmii-id for tbs2910.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks,
Soeren