U-Boot atheros PHY support and cubox ethernet

Soeren Moch smoch at web.de
Thu Jun 25 00:29:19 CEST 2020

Hi Fabio,

On 24.06.20 23:35, Fabio Estevam wrote:
> Hi Soeren,
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 5:45 PM Sören Moch <smoch at web.de> wrote:
>
>> Still no luck:
>
> mx6cuboxi has an AR8035 too and it is working fine in U-Boot mainline.
>
> I am not sure why tbs2910 is failing. Could you try to bisect?

Unfortunately I have no access to my usual development board (and will
not have until the v2020.07 release). I only can use an old board
without working USB-OTG, limited to eMMC boot. So I tried to avoid
bisecting, because a bad commit could completely brick this board.

Is there a reliable way to start a new u-boot directly from a running
u-boot?

Soeren