SPI driver for Raspberry Pi 4 (BMC2835)

pierre fontaine pierre.ftn at pfontaine.fr
Thu Mar 26 14:02:43 CET 2020

Hi Johannes,

I'm also trying to make a secure boot using an SLB9670 TPM (SPI), Yocto
and a Raspberry 3, and as far as I'm documented
there are no hardware SPI driver due to the fact that `start.elf` and
`bootcode.bin` are being closed binaries
(https://pi3g.com/2019/02/04/qa-letstrust-tpm/).

However some people tried to deal with software SPI driver as a
workaround, but I don't know yet if it works (@see:
https://www.mail-archive.com/u-boot@lists.denx.de/msg330403.html).

Hope it brings some clues, if you manage to do something keep me updated !

Have a nice day,

Pierre Fontaine