[EXTERNAL] Re: New Arch For Mkimage

Randy Yates randyy at scc-inc.com
Tue Aug 3 00:06:37 CEST 2021

Hey Tom,

I did that. Did you want me to issue a pull request? I'm not sure of the
proper process.

--Randy

On 8/2/21 6:01 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> ATTENTION: This Email originated outside SCC. Use caution before clicking on any links or attachments.
>
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2021 at 02:08:09PM -0400, Randy Yates wrote:
>
>> I am attempting to use mkimage to build a uImage for a new architecture:
>> csky. This architecture is already in the mainline kernel.
>>
>> It appears the only thing to do is to added a new enumeration after
>> IH_ARCH_RISCV in u-boot/include/image.h and to add a corresponding entry
>> into uimage_arch in u-boot/common/image.c. Is this correct?
> Sorry for the delay, include/image.h is also a place you'll want to
> update.

This message contains confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You should always check e-mail for viruses. Sender does not accept liability for any viruses that may be inadvertently transmitted.