[EXTERNAL] Re: New Arch For Mkimage

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Aug 3 00:13:26 CEST 2021

On Mon, Aug 02, 2021 at 06:06:37PM -0400, Randy Yates wrote:

> Hey Tom,
>
> I did that. Did you want me to issue a pull request? I'm not sure of the
> proper process.

The general answer is that you'll want to submit a series of patches,
likely with git send-email, so that nothing gets mangled, that adds csky
support.  And you should start with a minimal set of functionality and
add to it, just like the Linux kernel support was done I assume.  If
there's QEMU support as well, updating .azure-pipelines.yml and
.gitlab-ci.yml (and tools/docker/Dockerfile) to build and test should
also be done.  Thanks!

--
Tom