U-BOOT missing Security support

Cedrick Kukela cedrick.kukela at connecteddev.com
Wed Sep 15 05:35:51 CEST 2021

Hello,
I was attempting to enable CONFIG_CMD_AES and I though it would be under security support. Is there any reason why that option would not be enabled or available?
Thanks

Cedrick Kukela
Software Engineer

[cid:image001.png at 01D7A9BC.BEA10B50]

+1 919 741-9914 (cell)
+1 919 234-6534
 1001 Winstead Drive, Suite 130
 Cary, NC 27513
 www.connecteddev.com<http://www.connecteddev.com/>
 cedrick.kukela at connecteddev.com<mailto:cedrick.kukela at connecteddev.com>

Connected Development Confidential & Proprietary.  The message and documents transmitted with this email contain Confidential Information of Connected Development.

If you are not the intended recipient(s) of this Confidential Information, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use (without written permission of Connected Development) is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately.  Thank you.