RFC: exclude partitions from efi_selftest

Michael Lawnick ml.lawnick at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 09:48:07 CEST 2021

Am 16.09.2021 um 09:15 schrieb Michael Lawnick:
> Am 16.09.2021 um 09:12 schrieb AKASHI Takahiro:
>> Please, as Heinrich suggested, add CONFIG_FS_FAT, in your U-Boot configuration.
>>
> Hmm, I didn't understand that as a suggestion, but as a question for his
> understanding. Of course I'll give it a try.

Sometimes live is such easy. This fixed my issue, THX.

For the after-math / my understanding:
- Do I understand correctly that the problem was that 'efi_selftest
block device' requires FAT support? So shouldn't there be a dependency
in CONFIG?
- What is the reason/use to iterate through the recognized partitions
even twice (in .setup and .execute) if they aren't needed/used?

--
KR
Michael