u-boot.nand oob size

Ivan Riabtsov ivriabtsov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:29:52 CEST 2021

I have a system on an mx28evk chip, I have two types of nand memory,
one with 64 bytes, the other 128 bytes, I am building a buildroot, I
need a universal firmware for both types of memory, I found how to
patch uboot so that it works with both memory types, but buildroot has
an option for u-boot.nand NAND OOB size, which is not recognized by
the bootloader during boot, but is hardcoded in u-boot.nand,

accordingly, if I set u-boot.nand oob size to 128 bytes, then the
system with 64 memory will not boot and vice versa, tell me, is it
possible to somehow create a universal firmware for both types of nand
memory?