Running qemu tests on RISC-V

Alper Nebi Yasak alpernebiyasak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 21:20:51 CET 2022

On 07/02/2022 19:49, Tom Rini wrote:
> And as an aside, if anyone has tips on changes that would need to be
> made to our Dockerfile so that some of those tools that let you run app
> from a container "normally" would work with our container, that'd be
> handy and appreciated.

I also don't know which tools you mean, but I tried to get a shell in
the container to experiment and this worked:

  docker run --privileged --volume="$(pwd):/build" --interactive --tty \
      trini/u-boot-gitlab-ci-runner:focal-20220113-03Feb2022 \
      /bin/bash -i

One thing I noticed is that when I omit the version of the container, it
tries to download a version named "latest" and fails, and it looks like
you should publish/update that whenever you upload a new build.