Device Tree Overlays and FIT Images - Are they supported together fully?

Westermann, Oliver Oliver.Westermann at cognex.com
Fri Feb 11 08:19:19 CET 2022

On Tue, 1 Feb 2022 at 10:50, Oliver Westermann <Oliver.Westermann at cognex.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Is my doubt reasonable or am I missing a step somewhere?
> I can provide more info (detailed load & boot steps, fit image iminfo) if needed.
>
> - Olli

Hey,

I'm not sure if this is the correct list or my initial information was lacking/incomplete.
I'm currently looking into adding support for automatic relocation and resizing of the base dtb in the function described above.

Is there some documentation or information about the space that can be expected beyond ${loadaddr} in regular usecases or if there is another common patter for the need of restructuring the boot data?

Best regards, Olli