No u-boot-rockchip pull request sent or merged for v2022.04

Kever Yang kever.yang at rock-chips.com
Sat Mar 12 13:39:19 CET 2022

Hi Alper,

     Sorry for reply late, I apologize for not  able to make a pull
request for v2022.04 till now, I'm really busy for pass few weeks, the
reason including some change from both my work and my family.

I will check the patches on the list for u-boot-rockchip and land them
once I have check the patch and works on my boards.

Thanks,
- Kever